Wednesday, November 25, 2009

S.E.A


...Myanmar..Laos..Cambodia..Thailand..Vietnam..
Cambodia..Philippines..Brunei..Malaysia..
Singapore..Indonesia..East Timor..

what do they have in common??

All of these beautiful countries can be found in South East Asia..

One of the things that I love is traveling to different places..and studying about these certain countries adds up to my excitement in traveling from places to places..

And if I'll be able to go to these countries in the future ..It's an advantage to know where are they located specifically in South East Asia..

the picture above is a sample of my attempt in locating these countries on the map..
..the red ink shows my mistakes..the grey one are my correct mapping..

i hope that on my next attempt..my work will be perfect..

signing off..

JOJO
^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment