Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Pearl of the Orient

When I think of the Philippines..a lot of things come to my mind..

I think of the delicious ripe mangoes that I eat during summers..my everyday jeepney ride when i go to school...the sampaguita vendors that i always see near the catholic churches in antipolo...the colorful festivals that is held all around the country--the SUMAKAH..the ATI-ATIHAN..the MORIONES..the MASKARA festivals..etc.etc.


There are, indeed, a lot of good things about our country...but we can erase the fact that our country has its own flaws...

Like the country being ranked as one of the most corrupt in asia..manila being ranked as one of the most polluted cities all over the world..etc...

but despite the good and the bad sides our country has...i am still proud to be FILIPINO!
I am glad that i was born here and that God made me a Filipino.. :))

T.G.I.A.F "THANK GOD I'M A FILIPINO"

'til here,

JOJO

No comments:

Post a Comment